Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happiness

Moving can be a real pain. Unpacking, deciding where things should go, getting new IDs (with a new last name!), and figuring out the town is a lot to do and for some reason we feel like we have to do it ALL RIGHT NOW!

But it's an exciting experience all at once, and I look forward to discovering every inch of our new home.

Here are some things that make me happy lately...


1. Having all these beautiful professional pictures of Jay and I everywhere, I seriously can't get enough of them.

2. Uley's personality. He's so funny, yet so laid back. It's a nice contrast to Cocoa. Here he is being king of the beds!


3. Old pictures. Josh and I always used to celebrate our birthdays together because we're one year and 3 days apart. Isn't this cute?


4. Cocoa's personality. She's so full of life and excited about everything! She loves you so much and has to show it 24/7.


5. Reminiscing on the time I was able to spend with my best girlfriends. We had such a blast while I was back in Texas and I miss them already! 

 6. Seeing Josh! Both of us left for school so far away from home, and now I'm even further away. I don't see him as often any more but we grew up more like siblings than cousins.

7. All of the greenery here in IL. Such a nice change from the desert we're so used to. The dogs can't get enough of it and I find myself always wanting to be outdoors.

8. Deep dish pizza! OMG how did I never have this before! I have a feeling I have to up my workouts living here...

9. Airplanes. Weird one, but after driving 29489344 miles from AZ to TX to IL I am so glad I don't have to always drive when I want to travel.

10. Being able to call Jay my HUSBAND. It's only been a month but I find myself using it whenever I can slip it in, and I still get all giddy whenever I hear him call me his wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment